Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Misc Ramblings

Hey.

Been playing around with Mac OS X and it's awesome. I love how much faster my computer is with OSX than old Windows (XP, Vista, or 7). Still trying to get every little element working well, but I think iDeneb will be the one.

Starting to get more involved with online culture. I stayed away from it for so long, I don't know why...this was always the way I did things in the old days, and I'm comfortable with it, so why not go with it. Now, everything's crosslinked, so this shows up on my facebook profile, and I do all my status updates via twitter now...

I've been thinking a lot about mindcasting, and what it might mean. I don't know who's going to read my mindcasts, but I'm going to go for it and see what comes of it. I'll also be posting my vlog on Youtube for the hell of it (once my OSx86 system is up and running), and maybe someone will catch something of interest.

I guess I'm going to be pontificating on a lot of random things, and telling you about what I'm learning, and how trading is going (well).

The internet: love it or fix it.

No comments: