Friday, January 13, 2006

Sick! (But I Get a Free Guitar)

Well, I'm sick. No surprise, really. I've been feeling bad all week. Puked a couple of times, but c'est la vie. At least I'm getting a free guitar (follow the link). Kinda cool, since I've never gotten anything free before. Did get my stove. But too sick to use it. :-( Downloading software to learn Japanese with shareaza. Danielle is ticked off because Memoirs or a Geisha isn't playing in North Bay. Figures.

Slept some, did some bookkeeping, helped gradma with groceries, slept some more, watched Kids In The Hall. Going to get something for supper and pick up Danielle.

What excitement. This blog is straying somewhat. At least I can communicate with the world this way.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Heh heh...Why you gettin' a free guitar? (There was no link to follow). Either way enjoy it an hope you feel better soon! Lucky Friday 13th! :P

I've got you on my RSS feed now too! :)

Anonymous said...

I too want to know whyfore you get a free guitar. I followed the link to see the guitar (stratocaster!) but how is it free?

Glad that you finally got your stove, too. have fun cooking stuff!

Al