Sunday, December 25, 2005

First Post

Hey,

Here's my first post on the blog. I'll be posting here from time to time mostly as a public accounting of the crazy things I'll be trying to make happen in the new year. Yes, it's mostly to light a flame under my ass, to help me develop leverage, in order for me to be able to achieve my goals.

So, in order to get started, here are my goals for 2006.
  • Develop some sort of balance in my life
  • Become physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy
  • Fully-develop my business plan for wealth
I know the list isn't terribly precise, but I haven't decided exactly what kind of detail I will include here. I'll post further details as soon as the purpose of this blog has been figured out.

Oh, and since it's almost 3am on Christmas day, my brain isn't firing on all cylinders, and I can't think of a good word for my mission statement (prospectus, rationale, etc.)... I can't think of anything. If you do, let me know!

~J~




No comments: